Cheddar Biscuits (red lobsters)
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix (lowfat is OK)
- 2/3 cup milk (lowfat is OK)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (lowfat is OK, white or orange)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Instructions:Combine baking mix, milk& cheese& stir with a wooden spoon for about a minute.
Spoon onto a greased cookie sheet& smooth tops.
Bake at 450F for 8- 10 minutes.
Combine butter& garlic powder& pour over hot biscuits.