Cheese and Spinach Muffins
("I usually make this recipe with left over filling from Spinach and Ricotta Crepes so it usually has three cheeses at least and is so yummy")
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
Instructions:Heat the oven to 205C (400F) degrees.
Grease the bottom and sides of 12 medium muffin cups.
In a medium bowl, beat the milk, oil, and egg until blended.
Stir in the spinach, cheeses, green onions, and
baking mix just until moistened.
Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups.
Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool slightly. Remove from the pan and serve.
Makes 12 Muffins