Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- Cheeseburger Pizza
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1/2 cup process cheese sauce
- 2 cups Original Bisquick
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Grease large cookie sheet with shortening or
Cooking spray. In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5
To 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain. Stir in 1/2
Cup cheese sauce until cheese is melted; set aside.
2. In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, 1/4 cup cheese sauce and the hot
Water until soft dough forms; beat vigorously 20 strokes. On surface
Dusted with Bisquick mix, gently roll dough in Bisquick mix to coat.
Shape into ball; knead about 5 times or until smooth. Roll dough into
14-inch circle; place on cookie sheet.
3. Spoon beef mixture over dough to within 2 inches of edge. Fold
Dough edge over beef mixture. Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until crust is
Golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese and tomato. Let stand 5 minutes
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.