Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 package (10 ounces) instant couscous
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (or more as needed)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- grated Parmesan cheese
Instructions:Cook the couscous according to the package directions.
Steam the broccoli until just tender. Drain, plunge into cold water to stop the cooking, and drain well.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a mixing bowl, combine the couscous, broccoli, carrots, olives, garlic, mayonnaise, feta, and Cheddar. Mix well. Spoon into an ungreased 1-1/2-quart casserole dish. Top with a sprinkling of Parmesan and paprika. Bake, covered, for 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve hot.