Chicken à la Russe
Yield: Serves 8-12.
Clarified butter is butter that has been melted and then strained to remove the milk solids. This allows foods to be sautéed over high heat without the butter burning.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 6 whole chicken breasts, boned
- 1/4 pound butter, clarified
- 10 scallions, thinly sliced, including some of the greens
- 1 cup coarsely chopped, seeded, and peeled tomatoes
- 1/2 cup good dry white wine or dry vermouth
- 1 cup sour cream
- Salt and white pepper
- Chopped parsley