Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Total Time: 10
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1/2 of a 1-pound package linguine
- 1 cup fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Prepare linguine according to package directions in a 3-quart saucepan. Add broccoli during the last 4 minutes of cooking. Drain linguine mixture well in a colander.
Heat butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often.
Stir soup, milk, cheese, black pepper and linguine mixture in skillet. Cook until mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.