Chicken and Mixed Vegetables Quesadillas
Yield: 4 servings
- * Cooking spray
- * 2 cooked chicken breast halves
- * 8 (6 to 8-inch) flour tortillas
- * 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- * 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- * 1/2 cup sliced roasted red peppers (from water-packed jar)
- * 1/2 cup sliced artichokes (from water-packed can or jar)
- * 1/4 cup shredded Monterey jack or pepper jack cheese, for each quesadilla
Instructions:Coat a large skillet or griddle with cooking spray. Set pan over medium heat to preheat.
Using a fork or fingers, pull chicken meat from bone in shreds.
Arrange tortillas on a flat surface. Top 1 side of each tortilla with an equal amount of chicken, mushrooms, red peppers, and artichokes. Top vegetables with shredded cheese. Fold over tortillas, making a half moon. Place quesadillas in (or on) prepared pan and cook 3 minutes per side, until golden brown and cheese melts