Easy Chicken Divine
Yield: 4 servings
You can't go wrong with this recipe for chicken divine -- a combination of chicken, mushrooms, and broccoli in a creamy rich sauce -- that's tastes wonderful with noodles or rice.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen broccoli spears
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 whole chicken breasts, boned, skinned, and split
- 1 can (6 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup dry sherry
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Cook the broccoli according to the package directions until just tender. Drain well.
Butter a 2-quart casserole dish. Arrange the broccoli in the casserole and squeeze the lemon over the broccoli. Place the chicken on the broccoli. Combine the mushrooms, soup, sour cream, and sherry. Pour over the chicken. Sprinkle generously with paprika. Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour. Serve hot.