Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese, cubed
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1/2 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (1/2 of 15-oz. pkg.)
Instructions:PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Cook chicken in dressing in large skillet on medium heat 2 min. Add Neufchatel cheese; cook and stir until melted. Add flour; mix well. Add broth and vegetables; simmer 5 min.
POUR mixture into deep dish 10-inch pie plate. Arrange pie crust over filling; flute edges. Cut four slits in crust to allow steam to escape.
BAKE 30 min. or until crust is golden brown.