Chicken Salad Sandwich
Yield: 8 servings
- * 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- * 2 tablespoons honey Dijon mustard
- * 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- * 2 cups cubed cooked rotisserie chicken (skin removed)
- * 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- * 1/2 cup chopped celery
- * 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- * 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- * 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- * 8 lettuce leaves
- * 16 slices pumpernickel bread
Instructions:In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard and pepper. Stir in the chicken, cheese, celery, cranberries, walnuts and parsley.
Place lettuce on eight slices of bread; top each with 1/2 cup chicken salad and remaining bread. Good in Pita bread.