Chili Chicken Tacos
- * 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 6)
- * 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- * 1/2 cup prepared tomato salsa, plus more for serving (optional)
- * 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped canned chipotle chiles in adobo
- * 1 tablespoon chili powder
- * Coarse salt and ground pepper
- * 8 hard corn taco shells
- * Cilantro, shredded cheese, lime wedges, and sour cream, for serving (optional)
Instructions:1. In slow cooker, combine chicken, garlic, salsa, chiles, chili powder, 1 teaspoon salt, and teaspoon pepper. Cover; cook on high, 4 hours (or on low, 8 hours).
2. Transfer chicken to a serving bowl, and shred, using two forks; moisten with cooking juices. Serve in taco shells, with toppings, if desired.