* 1/2 cup prepared tomato salsa, plus more for serving (optional)
* 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped canned chipotle chiles in adobo
* 1 tablespoon chili powder
* Coarse salt and ground pepper
* 8 hard corn taco shells
* Cilantro, shredded cheese, lime wedges, and sour cream, for serving (optional)
1. In slow cooker, combine chicken, garlic, salsa, chiles, chili powder, 1 teaspoon salt, and teaspoon pepper. Cover; cook on high, 4 hours (or on low, 8 hours).
2. Transfer chicken to a serving bowl, and shred, using two forks; moisten with cooking juices. Serve in taco shells, with toppings, if desired.
This recipe was submitted by one of our readers and has not been tested by our food editors. We are not responsible for errors in this recipe, but if you find one, please let us know.