chili relleno bake
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- No-Stick cooking spray like Pam
- 6 large eggs separated
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cans (7 ounces each) diced green Chiles
- 1 can ( 30 ounces ) Refried Beans ( vegetarian, fat free, original your choice )
- 4 cups shredded pepper jack cheese ( 16 ounces )
#1 Preheat oven to 375* F.
Spray 13x9 inch glass backing dish with cooking spray
#2 Beat egg whites in small bowl until stiff peaks form.
Whisk egg yolks in separate bowl, fold into egg whites.
Add flour into eggs until just combined.
Fold in green Chiles.
#3 Spread beans over bottom of dish.
Top with half of egg mixture, spreading evenly.
Sprinkle with half of the cheese, then remaining egg mixture and remaining cheese.
#4 Bake, uncovered 30 minutes or until golden brown.