Chocolate Eclair Icebox Cake
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
This chocolate eclair icebox cake recipe is so easy, and so good. Make it the day before serving, so it has time to chill.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) instant French vanilla pudding
- 3-1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 container (8 ounces) Cool Whip
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, at room temperature
- 1 package (16 ounces) graham crackers
Instructions:To make the filling, combine the pudding and 3-1/2 cups of milk. Beat until thick. Fold in the Cool Whip. Set aside.
To make the topping, combine the confectioners' sugar, chocolate, butter, and 2 tablespoons of milk. Beat until smooth, then set aside.
Line an un-greased 9-inch by 13-inch baking pan with whole graham crackers. Add half the filling mixture. Cover with a layer of graham crackers. Cover with the remaining filling and top with more graham crackers. Spread the topping over all. Chill overnight.