Chocolate Eclair Icebox Cake
Yield: 12 servings
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) instant French vanilla pudding
- 3-1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 container (8 ounces) Cool Whip
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, at room temperature
- 1 package (16 ounces) graham crackers
Instructions:To make the filling, combine the pudding and 3-1/2 cups of milk. Beat until thick. Fold in the Cool Whip. Set aside.
To make the topping, combine the confectioners' sugar, chocolate, butter, and 2 tablespoons of milk. Beat until smooth, then set aside.
Line an un-greased 9-inch by 13-inch baking pan with whole graham crackers. Add half the filling mixture. Cover with a layer of graham crackers. Cover with the remaining filling and top with more graham crackers. Spread the topping over all. Chill overnight.