Chocolate Mint Dessert
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups (16-oz. can) HERSHEY'S Syrup
- MINT CREAM CENTER(recipe follows)
- CHOCOLATE GLAZE(recipe follows)
Instructions:1. Heat oven to 350° F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
2. Combine flour, sugar, butter, eggs and syrup in large bowl; beat until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly in center. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Spread MINT CREAM CENTER on cake. Cover; refrigerate. Pour CHOCOLATE GLAZE over chilled dessert. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Cover; refrigerate leftover dessert. About 12 servings.
MINT CREAM CENTER: Combine 2 cups powdered sugar, 1/2 cup (1 stick) softened butter or margarine and 2 tablespoons green cr