Chocolate Peanut-Butter Balls
Total Time: 60
Yield: 2 dozen pieces
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 2 cups peanuts, unsalted, dry-roasted, no skins
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 10 ounces powdered sugar
- 1-1/2 cups graham-cracker crumbs
- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- 16 ounces (1 pound) milk-chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
Place peanuts in the bowl of a food processor and pulse to grind. With the motor running, add peanut oil for smooth consistency. In a medium-size bowl, combine ground peanuts, powdered sugar, graham-cracker crumbs, and melted butter. Mix until well combined. Form into 1-inch balls. Place on a baking sheet lined with wax or parchment paper. Refrigerate until peanut balls are hardened.
In a double boiler over simmering water, melt chocolate and cream. Dip balls into melted chocolate. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment and chill in refrigerator. Serve in mini-cupcake paper liners.