Chocolate Raspberry Pie
Yield: 6 servings
This may well be one of the devil’s chief instruments of corruption. No one can resist it.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Instructions:Combine crust ingredients, stir well, and press against bottom and sides of greased 9-inch pie plate. Bake at 375°F for 8 minutes and then cool on rack.
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, or one 10-ounce package frozen, thawed and drained
Instructions:Cream butter with sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in chocolate, and beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat mixture at high speed for 3 minutes. Whip cream until stiff and fold it into mixture. Fold in raspberries. Spoon filling into cracker crust and chill 2 to 3 hours.
- 1/3 cup currant jelly
- 1/2 cup juice from berries
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons kirsch or cassis