Chocolate Raspberry Pie
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
This may well be one of the devil’s chief instruments of corruption. No one can resist it.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Instructions:Combine crust ingredients, stir well, and press against bottom and sides of greased 9-inch pie plate. Bake at 375°F for 8 minutes and then cool on rack.
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, or one 10-ounce package frozen, thawed and drained
Instructions:Cream butter with sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in chocolate, and beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat mixture at high speed for 3 minutes. Whip cream until stiff and fold it into mixture. Fold in raspberries. Spoon filling into cracker crust and chill 2 to 3 hours.
- 1/3 cup currant jelly
- 1/2 cup juice from berries
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons kirsch or cassis