Chocolate Truffle Pie
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1-1/2 cups (about 23 squares) crushed chocolate graham crackers
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Instructions:Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix graham crackers, butter, and sugar together and press into a 9-inch pie plate. Bake 10 minutes and then cool completely.
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Instructions:Place chocolate chips and heavy cream into a microwave-safe dish and cook on high 1-2 minutes until smooth, or heat on stovetop on low heat until smooth. Cool to room temperature. Stir in confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Garnish: whipped cream rosettes and bittersweet chocolate shavings