Yield: 5 to 6 dozen
- 1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips (6-ounces)
- 1 package butterscotch chips
- 1 package cream cheese (8-ounce)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 cup or more candied cherries (red and green) chopped
- fine coconut or sprinkles
Instructions:Melt semi-sweet chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and cream cheese together in double boiler or microwave. Stir in marshmallows, chopped nuts and candied cherries.
Use a teaspoon to roll the balls so they do not get too big, then roll in coconut or sprinkles.
If the mixture starts to soften, refrigerate for awhile and then continue making the balls.