Yield: 5 to 6 dozen
My children and now my grandchildren LOVE these. This came from a recipe book made up by students at Edmonton High School. I have made these every Christmas for at least the past 40 years. Very easy to make and do not require any cooking.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips (6-ounces)
- 1 package butterscotch chips
- 1 package cream cheese (8-ounce)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 cup or more candied cherries (red and green) chopped
- fine coconut or sprinkles
Instructions:Melt semi-sweet chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and cream cheese together in double boiler or microwave. Stir in marshmallows, chopped nuts and candied cherries.
Use a teaspoon to roll the balls so they do not get too big, then roll in coconut or sprinkles.
If the mixture starts to soften, refrigerate for awhile and then continue making the balls.