Christmas meat balls
- Christmas Meatballs
- 2 eggs
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/2 C. Seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 C. Chopped dried cranberries
- 2 T. Minced fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 lb. Lean ground beef
- 1 (16 oz.) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 3/4 C. Ketchup
- 1/2 C. Beef broth
- 3 T. Brown sugar
- 3 T. Finely chopped onion
- 2 tsp. Cider vinegar
Instructions:In a bowl, combine eggs, soup mix, bread crumbs, cranberries and
Parsley. Crumble beef over mixture;
Place 12 -14 balls on a microwave-safe plate. Cover with waxed paper,
Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove to
Paper towels to drain. Repeat with remaining meatballs.
In a 2 quart microwave-safe dish, combine sauce ingredients. Cover and
Microwave on high 3-4 minutes or until heated through, rotating once.
Gently stir in meatballs. Cove and cook on high for 1-2 minutes or until
Heated through. Makes about 3 dozen meatballs.