Cinnamon Apple Fritters
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 2 granny smith apples - peeled and cored - cut crosswise into 9 slices.
- Transfer into medium bowl and toss with 2 tbsp lemon; set aside. Whisk together 1 cup flour and 1 cup light beer in a medium bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp oil, vanilla, 1/2 tsp sugar and 2 egg yolks to make batter.
- Put 2 egg whites and pinch of salt in mixing bowl - whip unto stiff peakedness. Add 1 tbsp sugar and whisk to combine.
- Gently fold whites into batter.
- Stir together 1 tbsp cinnamon with 1 cup sugar - set aside.