Slow Cooker Cinnamon-Raisin Granola Bread Pudding
Total Time: 5
Yield: 8 servings
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 2 boxes (about 4.5 ounces each) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 2 boxes (about 8 ounces each) chai tea latte liquid concentrate, such as Oregon Chai
- 1 quart milk, any fat content
- 1 loaf (about 16 ounces) sliced cinnamon-raisin bread, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1-1/2 cups granola cereal
Combine pudding mix, chai tea latte concentrate, and milk in a 6-quart slow cooker (preferably oval). Stir in bread until all of the pieces are moistened. Scatter granola over the top. Cover and cook on low 4 to 5 hours.
If your slow cooker has a warming setting, you can keep the pudding warm several hours; if it doesn’t, the pudding will stay warm up to 1 hour with the cooker turned off.
If you like your bread pudding to melt in your mouth you'll like this version as is, but if you prefer a texture that's more dense, crack a few eggs into the batter to help if firm up while baking.