Citrus-Iced Mock Margarita Bars
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup (6 ounces) Nestl
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9-inch-square baking pan.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Beat sugar, butter, vanilla extract, lime peel and orange peel in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Press into prepared baking pan.
Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Spread with Citrus Icing. Sprinkle with sea salt. Cut into bars. Store in covered container in refrigerator.
- 1-1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- 1 to 2 teaspoons coarse sea salt (optional)