Yield: Makes 2 cups.
This homemade clam dip tastes better than any pre-packaged version you can buy in the grocery store. And it's cheaper, too!
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 3-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 7-ounce can minced clams
- 1/2 pint sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons onion juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Instructions:Drain the clams, reserving some of the liquid, and mash into the softened cream cheese. Add the remaining ingredients and blend well.
If a thinner dip is required, use 1 or 2 tablespoons of the reserved clam liquid to thin the mixture.
Serve with corn or potato chips.