Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1/2 cup almonds (lightly toasted)
- 1-1/2 cups coconut oil, softened
- 2/3 cup fine-cut coconut
- 5 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter, or hazelnut butter
Instructions:Grind almonds in a food processor. Add remaining ingredients and process until well blended. Pour into ice cube trays and refrigerate or freeze, until hardened.
Additional Notes:From Eat Fat, Lose Fat
Children Love These!