Coconut Crab and Shrimp Salad
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Recipe by: Cooking Light magazine.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels, thawed (about 2 ears)
- 1/3 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup avocado, diced and peeled
- 1/2 pound lump crabmeat, drained and shell pieces removed
- 1 jalape
Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add shrimp and 1/4 teaspoon salt; cook 4 minutes or until shrimp are done, turning once. Remove from the pan. Coarsely chop shrimp.
Combine corn and the next 5 ingredients (through jalape