- Whenever painting concrete or cement such as slab or steps,
- concrete or cement blocks or walls and footings, after first
- washing and rinsing the surface, always wipe the surface again
- with straight (undiluted) white vinegar. Let the vinegar dry
- on the surface and do not rinse off. Then paint the area
- immediately after the vinegar is dry.
Instructions:Your paint will last nearly twice as long, even with heavy foot
traffic, and any decorative painting will be less prone to
blistering or peeling from sunlight.