Confetti Salad With Calendula Petals
Yield: 6 servings
This salad is almost too beautiful to eat.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1/3 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 avocado, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 orange, peeled, sliced in half-rounds, and seeded
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup fresh calendula petals
Instructions:In a large bowl, mix the salad greens with the cabbage. Add the red pepper, avocado, onion, orange slices, almonds, and calendula petals.
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons canola oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
Instructions:Put the vinegar, oil, and salt and pepper into a small bowl or jar with a lid and whisk or shake to combine.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.