Cookie Cutter Fudge
Yield: 6 Large candies
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- decorator icing
Instructions:1. Place each of six 3x1/2-inch mitten-shaped cookie cutters, or other cookie cutters in a simple shape, on 5-inch square of foil. Seal foil tightly around outside of each cookie cutter. Place on cookie sheet. Lightly spray cookie cutters with cooking spray.
2. In 4-cup microwavable uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes, stirring chips, milk and butter. Microwave uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until chips are almost melted. Stir in vanilla.
3. Pour mixture into cookie cutter molds, filling to tops of molds. Refrigerate uncovered about 2 hours or until firm. Decorate with icing and candies.
4. Carefully remove foil. Gently press fudge out of molds to serve.