Yield: 6 Servings
- 2 tablespoons butter or olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small fresh hot pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded & diced
- 1 small zucchini, quartered and diced
- 3 cups corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Instructions:Melt butter or heat oil in a large skillet; add onion, garlic and hot pepper. Saute for a few minutes, but do not brown.
Add red pepper and zucchini and cook for about five minutes. Add corn kernels and cook for 5-10 minutes longer, until tender. Stir in herbs and seasonings.