Yield: 8-10 servings
- 2 boxes Jiffy cornbread muffin mix (bake according to directions)
- 2 cans Pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green bellpepper, chopped
- 10 to 12 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup dill pickle juice
- 1 16-ounce bottle Ranch dressing
- shredded cheddar cheese
Instructions:Crumble cornbread and place crumbs in a 9"x13" container.
Layer pinto beans, tomatoes, bell peppers and onions on top of the cornbread.
Mix dill pickle juice with ranch dressing and pour over layers. (This must be mixed)
Top with cheese (enough to cover layer), tomatoes and then bacon.
It can be served immediatly, but for best flavor allow to set overnight in the refrigerator.