Cranberry Cream Cheese Muffins
Yield: 24 muffins
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- vegetable spray or butter for greasing
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cranberries, dusted with 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup pecans (or other nuts), chopped
Instructions:Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray or lightly butter muffin tins.
Beat together butter, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
Mix together in another bowl: flour, baking powder, and salt. Fold in cranberries and nuts. Add to wet ingredients. Immediately, fill muffin tins 2/3 full with batter.
Bake until inserted toothpick comes out clean, about 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool 3 to 5 minutes before removing from pans.