This is a perfectly fine salsa for chips or on top of guacamole, but even better with goat cheese on crackers or atop grilled fish, chicken or pork.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- (12 ounce) bag cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 bunch green onions, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup cilantro (some stems okay)
- 1-1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Place cranberries and garlic in food processor and pulse a few times. Add onions, pepper, lime juice, sugar, salt and cilantro and pulse. Add oil and pulse to desired texture.