Creamy Beef Tacos
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3/4 cups water
- 1 pkg ortega taco season mix
- 1 can (7 oz) ortega diced green chiles
- 1 cup ortega thick & smooth taco sauce (medium)
- 1 pkg (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg (12 count) ortega taco shells, warmed
Instructions:Brown beef; drain. Stir in water and season mix. Bring to boil; reduce heat to low. Add chiles, taco sauce and cream cheese, stir til cheese melts.
Fill taco shells with beef mixture. Top with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, sliced green onions and sour cream.