Creamy Cauliflower Soup
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 5 cups chicken broth or water
- 1-1/2 - 2 cups cubed potatoes
- 1-1/2 - 2 cups chopped celery
- 5 cups cauliflower pieces
- 2-3 drops hot sauce (optional)
Simmer chicken broth, potatoes and celery for 10 minutes. Add cauliflower and simmer 15 minutes.
In a small pan sauté oil, onion and garlic and add to soup. Add salt and pepper.
In food processor puree all vegetables until creamy smooth. I add 2-3 drops hot sauce to enhance flavor.