Creamy Country Chicken and Vegetables
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 8 bone-in chicken breast halves (about 2 1/4 pounds)
- 3 cups cubed potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 3 cups baby carrots (about 1 pound)
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 packages McCormick
Instructions:1. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Place potatoes, carrots and onion in slow cooker. Top with chicken, overlapping slightly.
2. Mix Gravy Mixes, water, Season-All, thyme and poultry seasoning in small bowl. Pour mixture over chicken and vegetables. Cover.
3. Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
4. Place chicken and vegetables on platter or in large bowl. Whisk sour cream into drippings in slow cooker; pour over chicken and vegetables.
IMPORTANT: For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.