Creamy Restaurant-Style Tortellini
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) DI GIORNO Three Cheese Tortellini
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Cream Cheese, softened
- 6 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- Grated peel from 1 medium lemon
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
Instructions:COOK tortellini as directed on package.
MEANWHILE, place milk and cream cheese in large skillet. Cook on medium heat until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended, stirring occasionally. Stir in 4 Tbsp. (1/4 cup) of the Parmesan cheese and the lemon peel. Add spinach; stir to coat. Drain pasta. Add to spinach mixture in skillet; mix lightly.
SPRINKLE with tomatoes and remaining 2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese just before serving