Creamy Spaghetti Torte With Bacon
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings.
This recipe was the third prize winner in the 2012 Bacon Recipe Contest, as featured in The 2012 Old Farmer's Almanac.
–Karen Kuebler, Dallas, Texas
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- Creamy Spaghetti Torte With Bacon
- 1 pound bacon, coarsely chopped
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- salt and coarsely ground pepper, to taste
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 ounces spaghetti, cooked al dente and drained
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 eggs, beaten