cucumber pineapple salsa
- Pineapple & Cucumber Salsa
- 1 cup pineapple, diced (fresh or canned)
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 8 mint leaves, shredded
- 4 teaspoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/2 fresh red Chile pepper, minced
- 1/2 medium Vidalia onion or any sweet onion, minced
Instructions:In a large glass bowl, mix pineapple and cucumbers.
Add the garlic and ginger, then fold in gently.
Now, add the mint leaves, cilantro, lemon juice, Chile pepper, and
You want to carefully fold in the ingredients.
Makes 2-1/2 cups.