Daddy's Cheese Goulosh
TABLE OF CONTENTS
My daddy invented this quick, easy, and delicious one-dish meal that I have cooked for many years and for many people, all of whom have been delighted.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 2 large green bell peppers, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 16-ounce package elbow macaroni
- 1 small brick (or 1/2 large) Velveeta cheese
- 1/2-1 cup skim or whole milk
- salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:In large cooker pot, boil macaroni as directed on package.
In large skillet, saut