Dick's Teriyaki Marinade
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
I have developed this recipe over the last 30 years. It goes great on chicken, pork, or beef.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1/3 cup of soy sauce or tamari
- 1/3 cup of Crosby's molasses
- 1/3 cup of saki (dry white wine will do)
- 1 teaspoon cayenne or chili powder, depending on how hot you want it.
- 2-3 garlic cloves, chopped and crushed
- 2 tablespoons of ground ginger (use fresh if you like)
- 1 tablespoon dried mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
Instructions:Put all ingredients in a blender and liquify.
Refrigerate marinade before using so the flavors meld. If you can't wait, let the marinade sit at room temperature for as long as you can.
Pour marinade over the chicken, pork or beef and let sit for a day or so.
When grilling, baste the meat every time you turn it.
Pineapple juice may be substituted for the wine, and you can also add your favorite spices & herbs.