double chili cheese dip
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- Double Chili Cheese Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili without beans
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup diced green chiles, drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Instructions:Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
Spread cream cheese into the prepared pie plate. Top the cream cheese with chili, onions, chilies, and cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 to 20 minutes.