Dream Cake Squares
Yield: Makes 24 squares.
Quick, easy and practically fool-proof.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1-1/4 cups light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut
Instructions:Mix the first three ingredients with your fingers. Press into the bottom of an 11x7x1-1/2 inch pan Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
Mix together the rest of ingredients and pour over the baked base. Return to the oven for 30 minutes.