Easy Chicken Curried Salad
Yield: About four servings
I got this recipe years ago. You can supplement No-Fat or Low-Fat Mayonnaise. I always use Hellman’s Real Mayonnaise. It is wonderful, pretty too, no matter how you make it. Very easy and quick.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 large can chicken breast, drained
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, diced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, diced
- *4 ounces walnuts, pecans or other nuts
- 1 bunch red or green grapes, diced or cut in small pieces
- 1/2 cup or more Hellman's or other REAL Mayo
Instructions:Combine ingredients one at a time and then mix thoroughly with mayonnaise. Use Real Mayonnaise, NOT MIRACLE WHIP or similar type, to get the taste of ingredients.
Chill and serve over a few lettuce leaves. Sprinkle lightly with a dash of curry powder. If desired, surround with some thin sliced cheese. Serve with Ritz or other similar crackers.