Fast Veal Parmigiana
Try this Fast Veal Parmigiana! Only 270 Calories. For more recipes visit VealMadeEasy.com
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1/2 lb veal leg cutlets, 1/8" to 1/4" thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
Instructions:1. Pound veal cutlets to 1/8" thickness, if necessary. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat until hot. Dip cutlets into bread crumbs, coating both sides.
2. Place cutlets in skillet; cook 2 minutes. Turn; season with 1/8 teaspoon salt and top each with sauce and mozzarella cheese. Cover and continue cooking 1 to 2 minutes for medium doneness. Do not overcook.
3. Remove from skillet; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve with pasta, if desired.
Nutrition information per serving: 268 calories; 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat; 4 g monounsaturated fat); 91 mg cholesterol; 606 mg sodium; 10 g carbohydrate; 1.2 g fiber; 29 g protein; 10.3 mg niacin; 0.3 mg vitamin B6; 1.0 mcg vitamin B12; 1.4 mg iron; 12.7 mcg selenium; 3.0 mg zinc.