Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 8 oz. fettuccine, uncooked
- 1-1/4 cups fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 tsp. flour
- 1/3 cup PHILADELPHIA Light Cream Cheese Spread
- 3 Tbsp. KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
COOK pasta as directed on package.
MEANWHILE, combine broth and flour in medium saucepan. Stir in cream cheese spread, 2 Tbsp. of the Parmesan cheese, the nutmeg and pepper; cook 2 min., stirring constantly with wire whisk until mixture boils and thickens.
DRAIN pasta. Toss with sauce. Sprinkle with remaining 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese and the parsley.