GLUTEN-Free ~ Brown Rice Crackers~
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
by cathe olson
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- These flaky, delicious crackers are vegan and gluten-free.
- 1 1/2 cups brown rice flour
- 2/3 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 tablespoons flax seeds (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup oil (coconut, safflower, olive, etc.)
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup water
Instructions:Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly oil large baking sheet. In bowl or food processor, mix flour, rice, flax seeds, salt, and oil until combined. Add water a little at a time until dough holds together. Pour onto floured surface and knead a few times to form a ball. Press or roll dough on baking sheet. Score into 1 1/2-inch squares. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until bottoms are golden brown. Cool before removing from pan.
Yield: about 3 dozen