Grilled Lamb Chops
Total Time: 25
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 8 lamb loin chops
- Kosher or sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 12 kalamata olives, pitted and roughly chopped (optional)
- Fresh mint, parsley, and basil (1 bunch each)
Instructions:Season chops generously on both sides with salt and pepper. In a zip-top bag, combine garlic, olive oil, and herbs; then add chops and seal. Let chops marinate at least 30 minutes, up to overnight.
Heat grill to medium-high. Arrange lamb on grill directly over heat and cook 3—5 minutes on each side for rare or 5—7 minutes for medium-rare. Remove chops from grill and let rest 5 minutes.
Arrange half of herb sprigs on serving platter; lay chops on top and toss with olives. Nestle remaining sprigs between and around chops.