Grilled Steak & Parmesan Salad
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak, 1/2 inch thick (1 lb.)
- 1 cup prepared Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix (prepared with less oil), divided
- 1 bag (10 oz.) torn mixed salad greens (about 10 cups)
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 medium yellow summer squash or zucchini, chopped
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
Instructions:PLACE steak and 1/2 cup of the dressing in resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat steak with dressing. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
PREHEAT grill or broiler to medium heat. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Grill steak 5 to 10 min. on each side or until medium doneness (160°F). Cut steak across the grain into thin slices.
TOSS greens with tomatoes, squash and remaining 1/2 cup dressing. Place on serving platter. Top with steak slices; sprinkle with cheese.