Yield: 8-12 servings
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1-1/2 teaspoons no salt added steakspice (Club House Seasonings)
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 2 cups carrots, chopped
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1-1/2 teaspoons light margarine
- 4 cubes low sodium beef bouillon
- 1 cube low sodium chicken bouillon
- 2 19-ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 1 8-ounce can tomato soup
Instructions:Brown ground beef with steakspice and transfer to soup pot. Saute vegetables and garlic in margarine with chicken bouillon and 1 cup water. Transfer to soup pot. Add beef bouillon and 4 cups water. Add canned tomatoes. Simmer for an hour. Add tomato soup and stir until well mixed. Simmer for another 30 minutes and enjoy!
You can also add 1 small bag of coleslaw with the vegetables or 1-2 cups cooked pasta with the tomato soup for a nice variation.
May also be frozen.