Hash Brown Potato Bake
This recipe came from my sister-in-law.
It makes a good side dish and is well worth it.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 6oz. Sour Cream
- 2lbs Hash Browns
- 1/2c. Chopped Onions
- 1/4C. Butter, Plus 6 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom or Celery Soup
- 2c. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1-1/2c. Crushed Cornflakes
Instructions:1. Saute onions in 1/4 cup butter
2. mix hash browns, sour cream, soup and cheese until well blended.
3. Add sauteed onion mix well.
4. Put mixture in a well greased 11x13
5. Melt 6 Tbsp. butter and pour over crushed cornflakes and mix well.sprinkle over hash brown mixture.
6. Bake at 350 for 1 hour